Thor 250ccm Dual Spark
€ 4.990,00 Standardpreis
Bestell Nr.: 928.000.019
- The cylinder is die-cast in light alloy, it ensures a better thermal stability.
- The piston, gravity cast at high silicon content light alloy, reduces thermal expansion and the coupling slack. The design of the piston top is specific to optimize the compression ratio.
- It is provided with a balancing countershaft; this feature cancels the vibrations and guarantees such a driving comfort never felt during a flight and a longer life for the engine itself. The counter-rotating rollers decrease greatly the upsetting torque-steer for an extra comfort in flight.
- The centrifugal clutch is in oil bath with helicoid mechanical reduction.
- The electric starting is standard but to offer the maximum safety the engine is also equipped with manual starter with easy system thanks to the flash starter device that speeds up and simplifies the movements.
- It is equipped with the comfortable closed-circuit system for the recovery of fuel during transportation and the 12 V output for any use.
Small and compact THOR 250 DUAL SPARK engine has an extraordinary power to weight ratio.
Advanced technology and high performance of the new THOR 250 DUAL SPARK allow a better feeling of driving performance, making the flight more dynamic, responsive and sensitive, besides ensuring even greater stability.
The new THOR 250 DUAL SPARK engine adapts to different types of applications including as two-seat trikes, powered hang gliders, one-seat small three-axis, ULM motor-gliders
Polini THOR 250 DUAL SPARK is a 100% Made in Italy product.
THOR 250 DUAL SPARK
Polini Engine 2 stroke monocylinder
Cooling Liquid cooled
Bore for stroke 72 x 60
Displacement 244 cm3
Power 36,5 HP at 7500 R.P.M.
Cylinder Aluminum with Gilnisil coating
Compression ratio 11,5:1
Piston Two chromium plated rings mm 1
Intake Reed valve in the crankcase
Carburetor Polini PWK
Air filter Air box
Ignition 1 Electronic
Ignition 2 Electronic with battery
Battery charger Output power 80 W at 5500 RPM
Spark plug hood 5k Ω resistance
Fuel type Lead free petrol with 2% synthetic oil
Gear reduction unit Helical teeth in oil bath with 2,8 reduction ratio
Starting Electric starter + pull start with self winding cable FLASH STARTER
Clutch Centrifugal in oil bath
Muffler Expansion with oval silencer
Engine weight 18,5 Kg (19,5 kg with electric starter) without radiator
Propeller rotation Clockwise